Getting to the Park
We recommend taking the bus, biking, or walking to the sculpture park. Pay parking on the street and in the Pavilion Garage is available, but limited.
Get car and bike parking information here.
Kids’ Saturdays in the Park
- Bring layers! While you could stay in all day, we encourage you to brave the elements and take part in the activities we designed to get families outdoors!
- Don’t forget to bring a cardboard box from home to make a vehicle for drive-in movies. Tape and other supplies will be provided!
- Bring a snack to munch on during the movie at 12:30 pm.
- Kids’ Saturdays are all-ages programs designed for kids and their caretakers.
Art Encounters in the Park
- Arrive on time. Program begins at 7 pm.
- All Art Encounter programs are inside the PACCAR Pavilion. There will be a complimentary coat check available.
Still have questions?
Learn more about the Olympic Sculpture Park here, or call 206.654.3100.